Ephesians #48: "The Armor of God" (Eph. 6:13-17)
You put on the full armor of God by believing what God has done for you through Jesus Christ, and realizing and believing who He says you are (Eph. 1-3) and by living out the elements of the armor in every area of your life (Eph. 4-5).
The armor protects against the lies.
Remember the mind, and look at the armor:
- Truth is believed in the mind
- Righteousness is living with right mindset
- Peace of mind from believing you are saved
- Shield of faith belief in the word of God.
Divine truth over deception
- Helmet of salvation – believing in your mind
salvation by faith is yours